Brussels | Eats

Monday 30 June 2014

I've had busy couple of weeks after flying to Porto for a wedding last weekend and Brussels before that. I haven't had the time to post, but all this travelling means that I have a nice backlog of posts! I've finally gotten around to posting more of my Brussels trip which will hopefully give you a little idea of places to visit when you get over there! Below are a couple of my favourite spots for lunch. 


This was a great find. A menu full with different fillings for pitta breads. Simples. We went for a chicken and a beef one. Both were delicious and came with a selection of sauces. The space is interesting too - a great example of art deco, a chequer board floor and pink marble tables. 

Rue Watteeu 31, 1000 Brussels.




Gaudron has become my favourite Brussels brunch place, admittedly for the clean and minimal interior with its creamy white tiles, caramel coloured booths and raspberry pink floor, oh and of course the pastry counter...It's a little further out from the centre, but that's what makes it even better - there are no tourists, only locals. Apparently we were sat next to a famous Belgium actor. We had the eggs benedict and chicken burger, which we washed down with the house lemonade. Do you have any favourite places in Brussels? 

3 Place G.Brugmann, 1050 Brussels.


5 comments :

  1. Geez that all looks so delicious! I had to scroll through pretty quickly otherwise I'd be starving here. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shouldn't have looked at all that gorgeous food before I had breakfast. moox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader and I really love all your photos and your posts :) I've bookmarked your blog and I would really appreciate it if you took a look at my blog too <3
    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADDING THIS TO MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO IN BRUXELLES. Oh my goodness I wanna go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground