Weekend in Pictures #2

Monday 22 July 2013


I haven't been able to write my blog as regularly as I like to recently, mainly because for the last two weeks I've just been travelling, first to Budapest, then back to Paris for two days, then through the Chunnel to Canterbury and then up to Latitude Festival in Suffolk for the weekend. I finally got back to Paris late last night. I love travelling and moving around, but sometimes it does take its toll - last night was the first night we slept in our bed in two weeks as we've also had family staying with us. There are currently 6 of us in the flat, including a baby and a six year old. That's a lot of bodies, especially in this heat. It will hit 35 degrees in Paris today - it's so hot, my glasses keep slipping down my nose as I type.

Anyway I thought I'd share a few photos from the weekend. It was lovely to visit my mum and Lily the cat in Canterbury, and then head to Latitude, which if you've been you'll know how great it is, and if you haven't, I thoroughly recommend it. It's by far one of the most relaxed and chilled out festivals around, mainly due to the ridiculously high number of kids running around and the fact that there's so much to see besides music including ballet - we saw the beautiful Ballet Boyz - theatre, comedy, cabaret and cooking. Here's the preview I wrote for Art Wednesday. Bloc Party and Kraftwerk were definitely the festival highlights. Have great weeks!

1 comment :

  1. lovely photos, but then i would say that wouldn't i

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground