Thisispaper Shop Look Book

Friday 21 June 2013


Happy Friday! Hope you had lovely weeks, I'm finally getting back into blogging and I've been investigating a lot of food blogs recently for styling and photography tips. I'm going to start baking for the blog - my first experiments will be happening this Saturday as I'm co-hosting a friend's baby shower here in Paris. I already have a few recipes in mind, I won't mention them yet in case they go horribly wrong, but I did want to show you these beautiful photos, shot by Julia Kubisty for Thisispaper's new(ish) shop that are currently inspiring me. Thisispaper is a Warsaw-based online magazine that describes itself as following 'one original idea - modern spirit is sensual, emotional, social and harmonious' (a really beautiful description), and who decided to go 'analogue' recently by selling beautiful fashion and home ware products that are in line with their aesthetics. I love the simplicity of these shots that Julia took for their look book, with the muted pastel colours that make everything, even the purple cabbage look completely appetising.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground