June Wish List

Tuesday 11 June 2013


I am totally confused with what's going on with the weather this year, as I'm sure everyone is who lives in Europe. Last week I really thought that summer was finally here, after the worst winter that I can remember. We spent a lovely evening having drinks outside Grazie, a great Italian pizzaria established by the son of Merci (see what he did there?) The evening was warm and balmy - the perfect summer night. But we then went to the south of France and what was predicted to be a hot sunny day on Saturday, turned cold and rainy all day. And this week it's been cloudy and chilly again, so when picking my wish list for June, I didn't really know where to start, so I kind of sat on the fence with this one.

First up, a versatile summery top by one of my favourite brands for chic basics, KAIN that can be worn in on warm or chilly days, closed toe shoes - I do love these Sandro ones, which again will work in the summer and when it's colder, and then I went for this cosy blanket by Toast. As I type this I am wrapped in a blanket on the couch - you can never have too many blankets to snuggle up in, whatever the weather. I also love these simple, but stylish hanging pendant lights from Merci, which would make either good reading lights or lights to hang over a dining/kitchen table - a twist on the exposed bulbs which are really popular right now. Noemi Klein's gold ring is a really individual piece - I like quirky rings with texture and Martyn Thompson's Interiors (chosen partly for matching the top) features gorgeous inspiring photos of interiors he's photographed such as the home of Anna Sui and Calvin Klein's Creative Director.

1. Lula silk-chiffon top, Kain
2. Anaconda baskets, Sandro
3. Glass Lamps, Merci
4. Mouse Spine ring, Noemi Klein
5. Interiors by Martyn Thompson, Amazon
6. Macausland's blanket, Toast


2 comments :

  1. Great to discover your blog! If you live rue Rodier then we're neighbours! Looking forward to following!


    xoxo PARIS BEE kids blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I do - I had a little look at your blog and recognised the places in your photos ;) Good to meet you here xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground