Dace Spring '13

Thursday 30 May 2013

Spring hasn't exactly sprung in Paris yet, and we're nearly in June. As I write I'm looking out as a very threatening grey sky. So I thought I'd post something to cheer me up a little and Dace's Spring 2013 collection does just that. When I spotted Canadian brand Dace, I instantly felt at home, like every look had been designed just for me. I love the laid back, nonchalant ease with which these clothes are worn, yet each still very figure-flattering. They are beautifully-crafted basics, but with an edge that can be dressed up with accessories or worn everyday. I also love the simplicity of the styling - each look set against a white walk, upon concrete floor. Parfait. Favourite looks are the mustard, striped mint green and white dresses, as well as the mustard skirt. And I've got to get me a pair of those colourful socks too. 

2 comments :

  1. I've been a big fan of Dace for years. I love that their pieces have the potential to be classic wardrobe staples, but they're not boring. I wish photos on their website were as big as the one's you're showing here. Their photos are so small, it's hard to decipher if their items will be flattering on me or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Josephine. Dace are brilliant and totally agree that their pieces will become classic wardrobe staples. And yes, the photos are a little small - I had to email to ask for bigger ones. Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground